- Unless otherwise noted:
- Conferences run from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and are free to attend.
- Free CME credit is available.
- Breakfast will be provided.
- Registration opens two months in advance. Check back for updated information and links.
- Stay tuned for more information about venues and topics.
What is the Washington Partnership Access Line?
The Partnership Access Line (PAL) supports primary care providers (doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) with questions about mental health care such as diagnostic clarification, medication adjustment or treatment planning. Our child and adolescent psychiatrists are available to consult during business hours.
PAL has a master’s-level social worker available to assist with finding mental health resources for your patients. PAL is also partnered with Washington’s Mental Health Referral Service for Children and Teens, where families can speak directly with a referral specialist.
The PAL program is funded by Washington’s Health Care Authority and is available to providers caring for any patient in Washington, regardless of insurance type. The phone consultation is covered by HIPAA, section 45 CFR 164.506; no additional release of patient information is required to consult by phone.