Pregnancy & Beyond: Improving Maternal and Infant Outcomes for Women with Opioid-use Disorder
This event is geared toward physicians, nurses, labor & delivery specialists. NICU/PICU hospitalists, midwives, doulas, lactation consultants, social workers, public health professionals, treatment and recovery providers, and support services.
At the end of this conference, participants will:
• Review current trends for opioid use and neonatal abstinence syndrome in the area
• Learn best practices on providing care for pregnant and parenting mothers with opioid use disorder
• Learn best practices on caring for babies born with neonatal abstinence syndrome
• Receive resource and educational materials to share with colleagues and/or patients
• Learn how to discuss possible opioid use with current or new patients
• Understand mandatory reporting requirements, and what happens after reporting
COST: $30 per person, which includes lunch.
Scholarships available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.