Description & Learning Objectives MAXIMUM AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDITS™ FOR COURSE: 17.25 What is a Practical Pediatrics CME Course? Designed for pediatricians, family physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants caring for children,
Description & Learning Objectives
MAXIMUM AMA PRA CATEGORY 1 CREDITS™ FOR COURSE: 17.25
What is a Practical Pediatrics CME Course?
Designed for pediatricians, family physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants caring for children, Practical Pediatrics CME Courses feature nationally prominent faculty presenting topics that highlight current issues in pediatrics. Each course combines lectures, interactive seminars, and question-and-answer sessions to allow you the opportunity to interact directly with faculty in solving the problems you encounter in everyday practice.
This Course Will Feature:
- Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Sports Medicine
By attending a Practical Pediatrics CME Course, you will:
- Update your knowledge of clinical issues by reviewing hot topics and recent practical advances for your office.
- Increase your ability to diagnose and manage patients in your practice by analyzing and discussing cases with the faculty and your peers.
Why You Should Attend a Practical Pediatrics CME Course:
- Weekend courses with half-day sessions combine continuing professional development with relaxation and recreation at great destinations.
- Top-quality education and an opportunity to talk directly with expert faculty provide current and practical pediatric information to take back to your office and use right away.
- Interactive, case-based sessions offer expert guidance about situations you encounter in practice.
- Hot-topic discussions cover the latest in pediatric medicine.
Concurrent Seminar Selection
You can attend one concurrent seminar each day in the subspecialty of your choice. To allow more informal interaction with the faculty, attendance in each seminar is limited and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmation of your concurrent seminar registrations will be included in your on-site registration packet.
24 (Friday) 6:49 pm - 25 (Saturday) 6:49 pm
American Academy of Pediatrics