06jul12:00 pm1:00 pmWhat You Need to Know about Cloth Face Coverings Event Organized By: Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention Event Type:Webinar
CDC COVID-19 Partner Update: What You Need to Know about Cloth Face Coverings July 6 at 12 p.m. PST Dr. John Brooks and Dr. Michael Bell Dr. Brooks will share updates on CDC’s
CDC COVID-19 Partner Update: What You Need to Know about Cloth Face Coverings
- July 6 at 12 p.m. PST
- Dr. John Brooks and Dr. Michael Bell
- Dr. Brooks will share updates on CDC’s COVID-19 response, including the latest scientific information and what everyone should know about protecting themselves and others. In addition,
- Dr. Bell will review CDC’s Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings which will focus on their effectiveness and how they can protect you and others in the workplace and out in public.
- Dr. Brooks and Dr. Bell will answer questions from the audience.
- Register in advance
Websites and Mailing Lists to Learn More About COVID-19
- Receive notices of weekly Partner Calls
- What’s New? Features a running list of web pages that have been updated.
- Subscribe for updates from CDC’s COVID-19 Response
- Join the COCA Mailing List for updates on upcoming COCA Calls
(Monday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PST