15apralldayTelehealth 20/20: New Perspectives, Innovation Insights and Expanded Vision of Care Delivery Event Organized By: Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center Event Type:Conference,Training
Telehealth 20/20: New Perspectives, Innovation Insights and Expanded Vision of Care Delivery SAVE THE DATE! The NRTRC is partnering with the Telehealth Alliance of Oregon
Telehealth 20/20: New Perspectives, Innovation Insights and Expanded Vision of Care Delivery
SAVE THE DATE! The NRTRC is partnering with the Telehealth Alliance of Oregon (TAO) to host our conference in Portland, Oregon April 15-17, 2020.
The conference program will be packed with a variety of telehealth topics of interest to healthcare providers, administrators and IT professionals, with a sampling of topics to include:
Pre-Conference Workshops, April 15
- Telehealth 101 – half day comprehensive overview of what it takes to get started
- Remote Patient Monitoring – a beginners guide to RPM
Conference, April 16-17
- The patient and caregiver experience
- Telebehavioral health
- Caring for elders and persons with disabilities using telehealth/virtual care
- Social determinants of health and telehealth
- Emerging telehealth and virtual health applications
- Updates and insights on national and regional telehealth policy
- The latest in technology – new opportunities and challenges
- Meet sponsors and exhibitors offering the latest in telehealth technology and services
- Network with colleagues from around our region
Join us in Portland this April!
Link to register online.
april 15 (Wednesday) - 17 (Friday) PST
Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center 101 Wasatch Drive Salt Lake City, UT 84112