25marAll Day27Northwest Rural Health Conference Event Organized By: Washington State DOH - Office of Rural Health Event Type:Conference
March 25-27, 2019 | SeaTac, WA Through collaboration of the Washington State Department of Health State Office of Rural Health, the WWAMI AHEC Programs, the Washington Rural Health Association and the
March 25-27, 2019 | SeaTac, WA
Through collaboration of the Washington State Department of Health State Office of Rural Health, the WWAMI AHEC Programs, the Washington Rural Health Association and the Rural Health Clinic Association of Washington this annual conference brings together a consortium of rural healthcare professionals from around the region to learn, offer expertise, and explore the new and emerging opportunities in rural health.
Attend this annual conference and…
- Be Energized by conversations and interaction with other professionals.
- Gain Momentum from the valuable information, tools, and presentations.
- Dare to Dream after hearing about other’s valuable experiences and research.
- Be Inspired by vendors support of your education and their newest products and software.
2018 Conference Highlights
- Intensive Learning Labs – Monday
- Invited Plenary Speakers
- Education and networking opportunities
- Interactive breakout sessions by experts – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Poster Session: highlight programs and share successful ideas with colleagues
- Monday Evening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Lively and Informative Vendor Exhibits
- WRHA & RHCAW Annual Membership Meetings
- WRHA Rural Health Awards Ceremony
- NWRHC Active! Group Walk/Run Event
The Northwest Rural Health Conference addresses varied facets of providing health care in rural settings including critical access hospitals, rural emergency medical services, rural health clinics, home health and other health organization.
Call for WRHA Rural Health Awards Nominations
The Washington Rural Health Association (WRHA) is please to announce that nominations for the 2019 WRHA Annual Rural Health Awards are now being accepted. These awards will be presented at the Northwest Rural Health Conference during a special Awards Luncheon on Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
Nomination Deadline: February 1, 2019
More information about the awards can be found here.
Limited scholarships are available
Scholarship Request Deadline: Friday, March 1, 2019 or when scholarship funds are exhausted.
Enhance your leadership skills and earn a scholarship to attend the Northwest Rural Health Conference. Early requests are encouraged. Apply soon!
Persons or organizations who wish to apply for scholarship funds are asked to prepare a short one or two paragraph statement.
- Tell us your story
- Explain why you are interested in rural health care and why you want to attend the Northwest Rural Health Conference
Please email your request to: RuralEvents@doh.wa.gov
march 25 (Monday) - 27 (Wednesday)