Time: 8am-5pm | Registration begins at 8am; conference begins at 9am Location: Bellevue School District Wilburton Instructional Service Center, Bellevue, WA Who should attend: Men who have a child with
Time: 8am-5pm | Registration begins at 8am; conference begins at 9am
Location: Bellevue School District Wilburton Instructional Service Center, Bellevue, WA
Who should attend: Men who have a child with a disability or special health care need in their life.
Cost: $50 per person (Register by October 15 for $25, using the code WAFNC50)
Scholarships Available: Special funding arrangements make it possible for registrants from the following counties to register at no cost: King, Pierce, and Island.
Information on these promo codes can be found on the registration site.
Keynote by Chris Armstrong-Goings, Sr, Ed. D, ASBC
Dr. Chris is married, with a blended family of five children, ranging between the ages of 8-31. Dr. Chris had the distinct pleasure of
serving in in the United States Army for 22 honorable years. While in the Army, he was stationed throughout the world and deployed
to multiple hostile environments including Bosnia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Upon retiring from the Army, he worked as an International
Trainer with Northrup Grumman for three years.
Dr. Chris is the Northwest Veterans Business Outreach Center Program Director for Business Impact NW. His program assists small
businesses through classes, coaching, and mentoring. In addition to his role as a Program Director, Dr. Chris is currently an Adjunct
Assistant Professor with one of the largest university systems in the United States working to enhance college students’
understanding of decision-making, team management, organizational behavior, business management, and leadership.
Furthermore, he is an entrepreneur who successfully operates in the real estate world. He is a lifetime member of the Disabled
Americans Veteran (DAV) as well
- Wills, Special Needs Trusts, Guardianship, and Guardianship Alternatives
- Building Confidence and Know-How for Families of Children with Hearing Differences
- Special Education: Ten Tips for Advocating for Your Child
- Navigating Autism: A Family Journey
- Paycheck Prior to Leaving School? Yes!
- Introduction to Young Athletes, Pathway to Starting a Program
- Unified Champion Schools; A Social Inclusion Movement
- Office of Developmental Disabilities Ombuds Advocacy and Developmental Disabilities Administration Systems NavigationFor questions, contact Matthew.Rickmon@Kindering.Org
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bellevue School District Wilburton Instructional Service Center