"Research, Results and Relevance: Integrating Research, Policy and Promising Practice Around the World" This advanced level conference/meeting continues to bring together global experts from multiple disciplines to share international research.It provides an
“Research, Results and Relevance: Integrating Research, Policy and Promising Practice Around the World”
This advanced level conference/meeting continues to bring together global experts from multiple disciplines to share international research.It provides an opportunity to enhance understanding of the relationships between knowledge and research and critical actions related to FASD.
Who should attend: researchers; scientists; students; clinicians; health/mental health clinicians; physicians; addictions specialists; primary prevention workers; child welfare professionals, justice; FASD specialists; women’s service providers; educators; elected officials; policy-makers; administrators; community members; family members; and anyone interested in an advanced understanding in the field of FASD.
- consider the implication and potential application of emerging evidence-based, and cutting edge research
- expand and challenge their knowledge and understanding of hard science
- explore different models of advanced practice from and across disciplines
- engage in knowledge exchange and focused dialogue through formal sessions, networking and onsite meetings
- develop connections and partnerships among global researchers, networks, governments, communities, service providers and families
For Adults with FASD:
The 2019 conference is about academic research. While you are welcome to attend as a regular conference delegate, there is NO adult program at this conference. The next Adolescents and Adults with FASD Conference will be held April 22 – April 25, 2020 and there will be a full program for adolescents and adults with FASD at that conference.
march 6 (Wednesday) - 9 (Saturday)
The Westin Bayshore
1601 Bayshore Dr, Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4 Canada
The University of British Columbia