DADS ALL IN FOR INCLUSION November 2, 2019 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Bellevue School District Wilburton Instructional Service Center, Bellevue, WA Breakout Sessions: Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts
DADS ALL IN FOR INCLUSION
November 2, 2019 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Bellevue School District Wilburton Instructional Service Center, Bellevue, WA
- Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts – Introduction to Housing Options
- How a Family Resource Coordinator (FRC) Makes a Difference in the Services My Family Receives in Early Intervention
- Sensory Processing Workshop: Foundations of Sensory Processing
- Special Education: Ten Tips for Advocating for Your Child
- Developmental Disabilities Administration Systems Navigation
- Adaptive Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for the Entire Family
- Supported Employment Works for Everyone!!
Roger Ideishi, Professor of Occupational Therapy at Temple University
Roger is recognized nationally and internationally for his work on creating community access and inclusion for children and youth with disabilities. In his keynote he will address the idea that social inclusion in everyday life is more than physical presence in the community but engaging in meaningful choices and opportunities in community life from childhood into adulthood. He’ll also explore the following questions: How are we doing with regard to social inclusion for people with disabilities? What can individuals, communities, and organizations do to continue the progress towards access and inclusion? How can we harness social, cultural, legislative, and legal anchors to promote greater access and inclusion for people with disabilities?
Who Should attend?
Men who have a child with special health care needs in their life.
Cost per person $50
Questions? Contact Louis Mendoza at email@example.com.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Wilburton Instructional Service Center
12141 Main St Bellevue, Washington 98005
Washington State Fathers Network WSFNlouis.firstname.lastname@example.org 16120 NE 8th Street Bellevue, Washington 98008