Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Washington State Agency Council on Coordinated Transportation

Starting Point Resource Guide
Search for “Transportation” under Resource Category

Mobility problems?

You can get a disabled parking permit from the Washington State Department of Licensing and ask your child’s health care provider fill out a short section of the application form.  Individual disabled Parking license plates, permanent placards, and temporary placards are available at your local Vehicle Licensing Office.