Note: The words “Doctors” and “Physicians” are used here to refer to all primary health care providers (pediatricians, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants) and medical specialists.
- Washington State Medical Association
WSMA Physician Referral – search by name, city, zip code, or specialty for MDs, DOs, and PAs who belong to WSMA.
- Washington Apple Health (Medicaid)
Find a provider who may be taking Apple Health (Medicaid) patients.
- MedlinePlus organization directory
Search for additional specialists and facilities
- American Academy of Pediatrics – HealthyChildren.org
Website referral service to find pediatricians and pediatric specialists who are members of the national AAP. You can search by name and location.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Website referral service to find family physicians who are active members of the national AAFP. You can search by city or zip code.
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Searchable referral directory, definitions, when and where to seek help for your child.