DRAFT: This information in the Vision section is currently out for review by Pediatric Ophthalmology consultants.
- Pediatric vision screening. Rogers GL, Jordan CO. Pediatrics In Review. 2013 Mar; Vol. 34 (3), pp. 126-33.
- Preschool vision screening: update on guidelines and techniques. Alley CL.Current Opinion In Ophthalmology. 2013 Sep; Vol. 24 (5), pp. 415-20.
- Identification and treatment of amblyopia. Bradfield YS. American Family Physician. 2013 Mar 1; Vol. 87 (5), pp. 348-5.
- Anatomy, development, and physiology of the visual system. Edward DP, Kaufman LM. Pediatr Clin N Am. 50:1-23, 2003.
- Guidelines for pediatrician referrals to the ophthalmologist. Friedman LS, Kaufman LM. Pediatr Clin N Am. 50:411-53, 2003.
- The eye examination in the pediatrician’s office. Curnyn KM, Kaufman LM. Pediatr Clin N Am. 50:25-40, 2003. (Excellent illustrations and descriptions of exam techniques.)