To best view and edit a PDF, you will need to save the file, then open and edit the file in Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader version 8.0 or higher.
- You may be able to view and fill in a PDF form in your web browser when you click a link on our website.
- However, to be sure you are able to save what you enter, you must first save the form to your computer, then open it directly in Acrobat Reader, and then edit the form.
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader (version Xl)
How to fill out a PDF document:
1. Save the file to your computer.
- Click on the file link. On a Mac: “ctrl-click” or in Windows: “right-click”.
What you see will depend on your browser:
- Firefox > “Save Link as”
- Internet Explorer > “Save Target as”
- Chrome > “Save Link as”
2. Choose the location on your computer where you want to save the form (example: Desktop) and click Save.
3. After saving the file to your computer, double click it, and it should open in Adobe Reader.
- Place your cursor where you want to add information (or print the document to fill out by hand).
- Type in your information.
- When you are done, you can print and/or do a “Save As” to save the document to your computer.
4. How to save the document:
- Click on “File” in Reader from the top left of your computer screen when you are done filling out a document.
- Click “Save As”.
- Choose the location on your computer where you want to save the form (example: Desktop).