Physicians, other primary care providers and office staff can find resources and tools that can help you work “smarter,” not harder, for your pediatric patients, especially those with developmental delays, disabilities and chronic health conditions, and their families.
Medical Home “neighbors” are the clinicians and community service providers who work closely with primary care and patients / families to help identify and meet the broad array of clinical and non-clinical needs. Find tips and tools to improve shared care.
Learn more about how to be an effective partner with your child’s doctor and other members of the Medical Home care team. Find tips, strategies and resources to support high quality, compassionate care for your child and family.
Who We Are / What We Do
Address: Box 357920
Seattle, WA 98195-7920
- Starting Point Guide 2017 is now available for download January 19, 2017
- 2017 Legislative Notebook January 18, 2017
- Northwest Bulletin Dec 2016 Issue Explores Medical Home and Care Coordination January 4, 2017
- Public comment period opens for Medicaid transformation project toolkit January 4, 2017
- Improve Care for Children with Autism and Families in WA – New Coordinator Job and Activities! September 29, 2016